Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to process my order?
All our items are handcrafted to make them perfect for you. Most orders are quickly ready to ship within 5 business days.
Where do you ship?
We ship anywhere in the continental United States.
Is there tracking on my order?
Once your item is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number for you to follow.
How long will it take for my order to arrive once it has shipped?
- If you choose standard shipping it should take 3-5 business days to receive your order.
- If you choose expedited shipping, it can take a s little as 2 business days to receive your order.
- Please note that there may be delays due to weather or holidays that are beyond our control.
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs for each order are based on your location and the size of item you have purchased. This will be calculated at the time of checkout.
Why hasn't my tracking status been updated?
Kindly note that there may be short delays in shipping and delivering your order due to peak holiday shopping season.
A shipping confirmation with the tracking number is sent to your email as soon as your order's label is printed. This means that your order has been transferred to our shipping carrier and your tracking number will update as soon as the shipping carrier scans your order in.
Tracking status updates usually happen within 48 hours but if it hasn't, don't worry — your order is on its way and tracking will update shortly. This doesn't mean your order is lost and it's common for an order to remain in pre-shipment for multiple days.
If your tracking hasn't updated for over 10 business days, and you are concerned there may be a delay or error we recommend contacting the carrier with your tracking number to start a claim and reach out to us with your order number to let us know.
What if my tracking status says that my package has arrived but it is not at my house?
If you haven't received your package after it has been marked delivered, follow these steps:
- Double-check your shipping address on your order confirmation to ensure that it was shipped to the correct address.
- Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail. The carrier may have left the package somewhere discreet to prevent it from being stolen.
- Check with your neighbors, family, or roommate(s). They might have accepted the package for you.
- Check for a notice of attempted delivery on your tracking link. This will have more information on the next steps you should take to receive your package.
If your package is still missing, we recommend contacting the carrier with your tracking number to start a claim and reach out to us with your order number to let us know.
What happens if my package is lost or stolen?
Once your items are shipped, Brenna Anne's is not liable for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking number shows that your package was delivered but you did not receive it, we recommend contacting the carrier with your tracking number for more information.
I'm missing an item from my order, what should I do?
We're sorry there's an item missing from your order! Before emailing us, we recommend checking the following:
- We may have sent your items in separate packages so please check your email to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- If you have an item missing from your order, please reach out to us within 7 days of your order being delivered and we'll do our best to make this right. To speed up the process please make sure you include your order number and details of the missing item
Can I change my shipping address?
If you made a mistake with your shipping details email us with your order number and new shipping address to be delivered to. The more information you give us, the sooner we can try and update your shipping information.
Because we do our best to fulfill every order as soon as possible, in some cases, we may not be able to change your shipping address.
If your order had already shipped we recommend contacting the carrier to see if they can intercept your package and redirect it to the correct address.
What is your return policy?
Here’s a quick link to our return policy.